Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One Romantic Valentines Day/Anniversary


Well, I thought I'd let you in on a little secret. For you youngsters, this is NOT how to get the girls. For you old guys you can feel the pain. Lauren and I celebrated our 17th anniversary in the hospital. Wednesday night (the day before valentines day) I went into the hospital with stomache/chest pain and on thursday I had my Gallbladder removed (Laproscopic cholecystectomy), and on friday followed up with another procedure called ERCP to remove the remaining gall stones. I was finally released saturday at around 4pm. To top it off, I also had Pancreatitis (am I one romantic devil or what). I am so greatful for a wife that takes care of me and loves me and Boys that make me proud. They have been so patient with me, and of course as soon as I recover I will make it up to Lauren. She deserves something special for putting up with me for 17 years.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott, I'm glad that everything went well with your surgery. You tricked me though. That little tiny picture on this post made me think it has something to do with the actual valentine's day because it was red. Come to find out it wasn't even close. I miss seeing you at our meetings. In fact I don't think I've seen you since San Diego last spring. You should come to our next meeting just for fun. Glad you're doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete