Sunday, April 25, 2010

I think I can, I think I can...

I was a little apprehensive about yesterday's run. It had been since Wednesday morning and I wasn't eating so well; Diet Coke, pizza, carne asada tacos, etc, and yesterday had been a super busy work day, so I didn't get a chance to go out to run until 8 pm. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a really good run and I'm beginning to see that I think I can run the whole race! I've realized too, that as much as I would love to run with my hubby, that even at his slowest pace, he still is too fast for me. Sorry honey! So, tomorrow is W5D1! It's getting closer! 2 weeks from yesterday is the race. I think I'm almost more concerned about getting downtown to the race (whether to take Trax or drive, and where to park?) than I am the race itself. Oh, and I'm excited to get my T-shirt, I think it will feel more "real" then. We are supposed to have storms Wed-maybe Saturday next week, and Thursday and Friday is Women's Conference at BYU, so I'm not sure when I will run and in what conditions, but I WILL RUN! Until next time!....

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Sounds like you've had a break through! It's all onwards and upwards from here sista! And I'm glad to hear that you'll run no matter what the conditions are. A little rain won't hurt!!

    ReplyDelete