Wednesday, April 14, 2010

W3D2

Today was a good run; light breeze and beautiful sunshine made it even better. I am a little sore, not like pulled muscles sore, like achy muscles sore, and only my quads. I have been stretching but for some reason the achiness is still there. I'm hoping it will pass. I was thinking today about how it is going to be for a 3.1 mile run. UGH...I'm still a little nervous that I won't be able to run it all. I came home and checked out the workouts for weeks 4-6 and they are pretty gnarly, especially day 3, so maybe that's what it will take. One day of rest and then back at it. I LOVE this program!

2 comments:

  1. How are you? Ive tried to call you a few times...but no answer. I'm glad to see you have started blogging again. Thanks for the birthday card~ love ya! Ü

    ReplyDelete